Norfolk County Council Trading Standards are highlighting the latest consumer scams in Norfolk.
The Local Government Transparency Code 2015 requires the Council to publish the following information annually:
- Total number (absolute number and full time equivalent) of staff who are union representatives (including general, learning and health and safety representatives)
- Total number (absolute number and full time equivalent) of union representatives who devote at least 50 per cent of their time to union duties
- Names of all trade unions represented in the local authority
- A basic estimate of spending on unions (calculated as the number of full time equivalent days spent on union duties multiplied by the average salary)
- A basic estimate of spending on unions as a percentage of the total pay bill (calculated as the number of full time equivalent days spent on union duties multiplied by the average salary divided by the total pay bill).
Open Government Licence
The data on this page is published under The Open Government Licence. This is a free open licence for public sector bodies to license the use and re-use of their information and data easily. If you are intending to use or re-use any of our data please note the conditions of the licence.
Last updated: 27th July 2018