Date published: 12th January 2024
Norfolk County Council and Norfolk Area SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) and Alternative Provision Strategy are holding a series of engagement events across Norfolk in January and February.
On Wednesday, January 31, they are holding an event in Sheringham at the Sheringham Community Centre between 10am and 12pm.
These events are for parents/carers of children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and professionals who work with them.
Members of our Community Connectors Team will also be there to talk about local-level support available in the area and Community Connectors.
The Sheringham event is a great opportunity to:
- Learn about the new SEND strategy including themes, priorities, actions and how these were chosen
- Hear from senior leaders at Norfolk County Council and partners
- Find out how you can get more involved
- Tell us your views on our SEND plans for 2024 - 2029
- Learn more about SEND services and support by visiting the information stands
- Share your experiences
- Have an opportunity to talk to other parents/carers and professionals across education, health and social care
Refreshments will be available, and arrival is from 10am with a presentation starting at 10:30am.
You can book your free place today via Eventbrite.
If you can’t attend the Sheringham date, there are other dates available in Swaffham, Aylsham, Thetford, King’s Lynn and Norwich. You can find out more here - /www.eventbrite.com/cc/norfolk-area-send-strategy-community-engagement-2932819 or visit norfolk.gov.uk/send
The Norfolk Autism Partnership want to hear your views on their Norfolk All Age Autism Strategy for 2024-2029 and they are holding library and online sessions in Cromer and Fakenham and online. You can find out more here - Have your say to refresh the Norfolk All Age Autism Strategy for 2024 – 2029 - Norfolk Autism Partnership
Last updated: 12th January 2024