Making of the Neighbourhood Plan
Following a public referendum on Thursday 6 May 2021, the Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan has been brought into legal force. It now forms part of the statutory Development Plan for North Norfolk.
Number cast in favour: 213 (87%)
Number cast against: 32 (13%)
Made Neighbourhood Plan
Examination documents (June 2020)
An independent examination took place between Monday 29 June and Tuesday 4 August to determine if the Draft Neighbourhood Plan met the basic conditions required to progress to public referendum. The examiner concluded that the Plan should proceed to the next stage of a public referendum, depending on several changes set out in the report.
- Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version) April 2020
- NNDC Response to Submission Version Neighbourhood Plan
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Evidence Pack
Pre-submission consultation documents (August 2019)
Ryburgh Parish Council undertook a Pre-submission consultation on their emerging draft Neighbourhood Plan between Monday 12 August and Monday 23 September 2019.
|Consultation documents||Date published|
|NNDC Response to Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan||September 2019|
|Pre Submission Neighbourhood Plan Consultation version||August 2019|
|Evidence Pack||August 2019|
|Consultation Notice||August 2019|
Neighbourhood Plan Designation documents (February 2017)
Ryburgh Parish Council’s application to designate Ryburgh Neighbourhood Area was approved by North Norfolk District Council on 3 April 2017.
|Application Form||February 2017|
|Parish Statement||February 2017|
|Map of Proposed Neighbourhood Area||February 2017|
|Cabinet Decision List||April 2017|
- Date Plan made: 7 June 2021
- Referendum date: 6 May 2021
- Examination date: 29 June to 4 August 2020
- Regulation 16 Plan Consultation: 6 April to 8 June 2020
- Regulation 16 Plan submitted: 16 March 2020
- Regulation 14 Draft Plan Consultation: 12 August to 23 September 2019
- Designation date: 3 April 2017
Last updated: 1st February 2022