Contact the business rates team at to notify us if you have changed your business address.

To tell us about a change by post

You can tell us about a change of business name by filling in the change of business name form. Please post to the following address:

Business Rates Department
North Norfolk District Council
Council Offices
Holt Road 
NR27 9EN