If you receive a pension from a foreign country, we can provide an official stamp to confirm proof of life and residence in North Norfolk.

The service we offer

If your foreign pension forms require proof of life and residency, we can provide you with an official stamp at the Council offices.

We cannot advise you on how to complete your form.

How to book

Please book an appointment at one of our offices to request this service.

What to bring

  • the form that requires stamping
  • proof of identity - a valid passport or driver's licence
  • proof of address – council tax bill, utility bill, bank or building society statement
  • payment


This service costs £10 per pension form to be stamped.