Planning for the future
Have your say on proposed reforms to the planning system (consultation closes 29 October)
View the list of current consultations and find out how you can get involved.
- Planning for the future: A Government Consultation - ends 29 October
- Coastal Adaptation Supplementary Planning Document - ends Friday 16 October
- BT consultation over removal of North Norfolk payphones - ends Monday 31 August
- Taxi Policy and Handbook Public Consultation - From Thursday 28 May to Monday 24 August
- Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan - Submission Version Consultation - From Monday 6 April to Monday 18 May
- Business Rates consultation on Council spending plans for 2020 to 2021 - From Tuesday 18 February to Tuesday 25 February
- BT consultation over removal of North Norfolk payphones - ends Friday 14 February 2020
- Homelessness and Rough Sleeping Strategy - From Monday 7 October to Monday 4 November
- Local Plan Consultation Portal
- Sheringham Leisure Centre - From Friday 9 March to Sunday 8 April
- Glaven Ports Conservation Area Review - From Monday 10 September to 22 October
- Decision on BT payphone consultation - From Tuesday 20 December to Monday 23 January
- Public Space Protection Order - From Wednesday 1 February to Wednesday 1 March. You can view the resulting dog restrictions put in place to deal with dog control issues.
- Highfield Road Car Park Consultation - From Tuesday 22 August to Friday 29 September. As a result of the consultation the recommendation for the future of the car park was amended and the car park has recently been refurbished.