Your Questions Answered - Financial and Asset Commercialisation
Q and A - What Do You Think?
All members receive a basic member's allowance and others (such as Committee chairs and Cabinet members) receive an additional allowance in recognition of their added responsibilities.
The Council is made up of 48 councillors elected every four years.
The duty of councillors is to the whole community, but they have a special duty to their constituents, including those who did not vote for them.
- Members' allowances notice for the coming year
- Members' allowances notice 2015 - 2016
- Members' allowances record 2015 - 2016
- Members' allowances record 2014 - 2015
- Members' allowances record 2013 - 2014
- Members’ attendance record 2015 - 2016
- Members’ attendance record 2014 - 2015
- Members' attendance record 2013 - 2014
- Members' attendance record 2011 - 2012