Temporary closure of 2 Cromer car parks

The closures will take place between 12 November and 13 November. We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our residents.

North Norfolk District Council handles complaints from members of the public about misconduct by district, town and parish councillors.

If you want to complain about the conduct of a member of North Norfolk District Council or a member of one of our parish or town councils, you must submit your complaint to:

The Monitoring Officer
North Norfolk District Council
Council Offices
Holt Road
NR27 9EN

The Member Code of Conduct and the process and procedures we follow, including the complaints form and guidance, can be downloaded below: