Children’s activities on offer this half term

We’ve got lots of sports and countryside activities available this half term.

Application for a road closure for an event

You are legally required to apply to Norfolk County Council for permission to carry out work, road works/street works or other notifiable activities on the the public highway, or Norwich City Council who act as our agent for roads within Norwich.


Apply for a road closure permit