Norfolk County Council Trading Standards are highlighting the latest consumer scams in Norfolk.
This register has not been update since 1 March 2018 due to implementation of a new IT system. It will be updated as soon as possible, should you have any queries in the meantime please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of applications in progress
If you wish to make a representation about any particular application (either supporting or opposing), please do so in writing to
Public Protection Team
North Norfolk District Council
Or by email to email@example.com by the representation end date.
Please refer to Making objections to Licence Applications for detailed guidance.
A copy of the application can be accessed below.
New, Variation and Review Applications in progress
NEW APPLICATION - WK/190000137 – Bann Thai Restaurant, 1 and 1a Church Street, Cromer Norfolk, NR27 9ER
Representations to be made by 30th January 2019.
NEW APPLICATION - WK/180025110 - Binham Village Hall, Warham Road, Binham, Norfolk, NR21 0DQ
Representations to be made by 1st February 2019.
The registers for premises and clubs premises are those licences issued since 24 November 2005.
- Summary Register for Premises and Club Premises (PDF) - limited information
- Premises and Club Premises Register by area (licensed activities and times), 24-hour licences are shown as 00:00 to 00:00 - individual areas have 10 or more licensed premises:
- Bacton (PDF)
- Blakeney (PDF)
- Cromer (PDF)
- Fakenham (PDF)
- Holt (PDF)
- Horning (PDF)
- Hoveton (PDF)
- Mundesley (PDF)
- North Walsham (PDF)
- Runton - East & West (PDF)
- Sheringham (PDF)
- Stalham (PDF)
- Walsingham (PDF)
- Wells-Next-The-Sea (PDF)
- Alby with Thwaite to Dunton (PDF)
- East Barsham to Knapton (PDF)
- Langham to Ryburgh (PDF)
- Salthouse to Worstead (PDF)