This register has not been update since 1 March 2018 due to implementation of a new IT system. It will be updated as soon as possible, should you have any queries in the meantime please email email@example.com
Register of applications in progress
If you wish to make a representation about any particular application (either supporting or opposing), please do so in writing to
Public Protection Team
North Norfolk District Council
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the representation end date.
Please refer to Making objections to Licence Applications for detailed guidance.
A copy of the application can be accessed below.
New, Variation and Review Applications in progress
New application - WK/200003928 - 35H Scottow Enterprise Park, Lamas Road, Badersfield, Scottow, Norfolk, NR10 5FB
Representations to be made by 12 March 2020.
Variation application - WK/200005211 – The Shrine Shop, The Refectory, 1 Knight Street, Walsingham, Norfolk, NR22 6DA
Representations to be made by 5 March 2020.
The registers for premises and clubs premises are those licences issued since 24 November 2005.
- Summary Register for Premises and Club Premises (PDF) - limited information
- Premises and Club Premises Register by area (licensed activities and times), 24-hour licences are shown as 00:00 to 00:00 - individual areas have 10 or more licensed premises:
- Bacton (PDF)
- Blakeney (PDF)
- Cromer (PDF)
- Fakenham (PDF)
- Holt (PDF)
- Horning (PDF)
- Hoveton (PDF)
- Mundesley (PDF)
- North Walsham (PDF)
- Runton - East & West (PDF)
- Sheringham (PDF)
- Stalham (PDF)
- Walsingham (PDF)
- Wells-Next-The-Sea (PDF)
- Alby with Thwaite to Dunton (PDF)
- East Barsham to Knapton (PDF)
- Langham to Ryburgh (PDF)
- Salthouse to Worstead (PDF)