Following changes to the bin collection days, we are aware that there has been some disruption. Using our online form is the quickest way to let us know about a missed collection.
Electric Vehicle Charging
We currently have a 40 charge points in six of our pay and display car parks across the district.
Fees and charges
The cost of charging your electric vehicle is a 50p connection fee plus 30p per KW of charge, plus the standard parking fee.
The connection and parking fee is not applicable between 6pm and 8am.
Charge points can be found at the following locations:
- Cromer - Meadow Road, West Street, NR27 9DX
- Fakenham - Queens Road, NR21 9LD
- Holt - Albert Street, NR25 6HG
- North Walsham - Bank Loke, NR29 9JN
- Sheringham - Morris Street, NR26 8JY
- Wells-next-the-Sea - Stearman’s Yard, Freeman Street, NR23 1BA
For more information on Electric Vehicle charging in North Norfolk, please use the following resources: