Our waste collection service is a cost effective way of disposing your household garden waste.
All Councils are subject to independent external review by auditors with the final conclusions and recommendations being presented to the Council in the Annual Audit & Inspection Letter.
To assist public accountability, local authorities are required to make arrangements to publish their Annual Audit Letter and make it readily available to residents of the District and other interested parties.
The External Auditor has a statutory duty to annually review:
- the way in which the Council uses its resources;
- the Council's Best Value Performance Plan and other performance information;
- the annual accounts of the Council;
- the Council's general management arrangements and systems of internal control;
- Standards of Financial Conduct;
- the improvements the Council is making (Direction of Travel).
The Annual Audit & Inspection Letter will be subject to consideration by the Council, and actions will be agreed which will address the report recommendations as part of the Council's performance management arrangements.Download the Annual Audit Letter 2015 to 2016
Annual Audit Letters 2003 to 2015
- Annual Audit Letter 2014 to 2015
- Annual Audit Letter 2013 to 2014
- Annual Audit Letter 2012 to 2013
- Annual Audit Letter 2011 to 2012
- Annual Audit Letter 2010 to 2011
- Annual Audit Letter 2009 to 2010
- Annual Audit Letter 2008 to 2009
- Annual Audit Letter 2007 to 2008
- Annual Audit Letter 2006 to 2007
- Annual Audit Letter 2005 to 2006
- Annual Audit Letter 2004 to 2005
- Annual Audit Letter 2003 to 2004