The UK Government is changing how we vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.
The council now has two beach wheelchairs that are available for hire.
How to book
We require at least 48 hours’ notice. To book the use of the wheelchair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Beach wheelchair in the Subject line of the email
- date and time that you would like to use the beach wheelchair
- telephone number
- the beach you wish to hire it from - Cromer (Mundesley and Sea Palling coming soon)
A member of staff will be in touch to make the necessary arrangements.
The wheelchair is free to hire. However, we ask that you sign the terms and conditions rental agreement before using the wheelchair.
- Unfortunately there is no hoist available to transfer the person into the beach wheelchair.
- The beach wheelchair is an adults wheelchair, and not suitable for children.
- You may need two people to push the wheelchair over stony beaches or slopes.