Following changes to the bin collection days, we are aware that there has been some disruption. Using our online form is the quickest way to let us know about a missed collection.
The council now has two beach wheelchairs that are available for hire.
How to book
We require at least 48 hours’ notice. To book the use of the wheelchair, please email email@example.com and include the following:
- Beach wheelchair in the Subject line of the email
- date and time that you would like to use the beach wheelchair
- telephone number
- the beach you wish to hire it from - Cromer (Mundesley and Sea Palling coming soon)
A member of staff will be in touch to make the necessary arrangements.
The wheelchair is free to hire. However, we ask that you sign the terms and conditions rental agreement before using the wheelchair.
- Unfortunately there is no hoist available to transfer the person into the beach wheelchair.
- The beach wheelchair is an adults wheelchair, and not suitable for children.
- You may need two people to push the wheelchair over stony beaches or slopes.