If you have a business which operates on class D machines, then you will have to apply for a premises permit from the local authority. A Family Entertainment permit continues for life until cancelled, surrendered or revoked, however an annual fee is payable to maintain registration.

If you have a combination of class D and C Machines, then you will require a premises licence.