View the latest information on how North Norfolk is responding to the virus.
An exciting opportunity in a better place to live and work...
With an emerging Corporate Plan, it's a great time to join us...
The Councils new Corporate Plan will aim to:
- Deliver housing that meets the needs of our communities
- Create opportunities for business growth
- Respond to environmental challenges including climate change
- Provide excellent customer services
- Improve the quality of life for all our residents
North Norfolk District Council is an ambitious authority looking to realise our development aspirations and deliver growth whilst maintaining the unique and special qualities that make North Norfolk such a fantastic place to live, work and visit.
We are a sociable, enthusiastic, motivated and innovative planning team, achieving high quality outcomes and excellent performance, all in the context of a varied and challenging workload.
Why North Norfolk District Council?
- We care about and value our employees
- We provide support for training and professional development
- We are a friendly, supportive and empowering organisation
- We have an active staff focus group, health and wellbeing group and a coaching culture
- We offer a wide range of staff leisure and sports activities including staff social events
- Investors in People Silver standard
- Access to a benefit package that is designed to invest in your development and boost your health and wellbeing.
- We offer flexible working hours
Explore the Council website to discover more about the organisation.
North Norfolk District Council is committed to equality and diversity in employment and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
Last updated: 12th March 2020