The UK Government is changing how we vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.
View the council's annual reports, codes of conduct, policies, and protocols.
- Corporate Plan annual report
- Governance, Risk and Audit Committee annual report
- Monitoring Officer annual report
- Overview and Scrutiny annual report
Codes of conduct
- Employee code of conduct - guidance on what is expected from employees in their work and also how they work with elected members, colleagues and the public.
- Member code of conduct - guidance on the behaviours and standards of conduct of its elected and co-opted members.
- Public speaking at Development Committee meetings - how to have your say at a development committee meeting
- Public speaking at public meetings (have your say) - find out how you can make your voice heard at Council meetings
- Counter Fraud, Corruption and Bribery policy - how NNDC work to prevent fraud, corruption and bribery.
- Customer Service Strategy - a framework for the development of a council-wide Customer Service Improvement programme.
- Dealing with Unreasonably Persistent Complainants and Unacceptable Customer Behaviour Policy - our approach to the relatively few customers whose actions or behaviour we consider to be unacceptable or unreasonably persistent.
- Prosecution policy - the possible actions taken for unsuitable behaviour, such as fraud, corruption and bribery.
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) policy and procedures - what powers the council has to carry out investigations.
- The Safe Management of Contractors policy - the arrangements that the council uses to manage contractors and their activities.
- Statement of Intent for ECO4 - the Council's policy sets out which households are eligible for grant-funded energy efficiency improvement works under ECO4-flex.
- Whistleblowing policy - how to raise concerns about unacceptable behaviour or conduct in the council that affects others.
- Chief Finance Officer protocol - the responsibilities and roles of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Monitoring Officer protocol - the responsibilities and roles of the Monitoring Officer.
- Planning - code of good practice for planning - the standards the council uses for the performance of the planning service.
- Planning - code of practice - site visits by Development Committees - information about planning site visits by elected members.
- Planning - Development Committee - decision making protocols - the normal decision making process for planning applications at Development Committee.
- Planning protocol for North Norfolk District Council developments - the process for requesting planning permission for council related projects.
- Protocol on Member Officer relations - a guide to working relationships between Council members and officers.