Have your say on the draft Development Brief, which will inform future planning applications for the site. Learn more about this by selecting 'Find out more'.
If you’re looking to expand your business, need funding to diversify and bring your product or services to a new market we can help
From start-ups through to business development for growing firms, our Economic Growth team is here to help you.
We can provide impartial help and guidance on:
- starting up a new business venture
- advice on relocating to or within North Norfolk - from identifying potential sites through to liaison with planning
- expansion - if you’re looking to tap into funding we can help guide you through the latest government funding programmes
- help with business planning, recruitment and apprenticeships
- connections with other like minded businesses
For further information on what the Economic Growth team is doing to help businesses like yours in the District please see our Economic Growth Strategy and Action Plan
- New Anglia Growth Hub is a free service that can help you access a range of business support through a team of professional Business Growth Advisors.
- New Anglia LEP drives growth and enterprise across Norfolk and Suffolk. A key part of that is funding and supporting businesses that want to invest and grow.
- The Prince’s Trust helps 18 to 30 year olds who are thinking of starting a business.