Our waste collection service is a cost effective way of disposing your household garden waste.
Our role in a major incident is to support the Emergency Services, and maintain essential Council services and help the community return to normal as soon as possible.
We can help with:
- Media matters (joint statements)
- information centres
- Road closures/diversions
- Specialist plant/heavy lifting equipment
- Environmental health support/advice
- Longer term recovery issues
- Emergency transport
- Rest centres
- Temporary accommodation
- Welfare and trauma support
- Emergency feeding
- Plans and maps
- Emergency control centre
- Survey damaged buildings and structures
- Building repairs and demolitions
- Disaster funds
- Legal aspects.
Tel: 01263 516172
Out of Office Hours Answering Service: 01223 849782