North Norfolk District Council launches its first Business Awards

Businesses across the district are being encouraged to put themselves forward to win one of the prestigious titles

Are you unhappy with the condition of your accommodation?

The property you rent should provide a healthy and safe environment for you and your family as well as any visitors and should be free from unavoidable hazards. Your home should be in a reasonable state of repair; it should have reasonably modern facilities and services and provide a reasonable degree of thermal comfort.

If the property you are renting is in an unsatisfactory condition such that it is affecting your health and safety or if it is in need of repair then you must write to your landlord in the first instance. A sample letter is available to download below for this purpose.

If the reported problem is not resolved promptly by your landlord, please contact Environmental Protection.

Download sample letter