Bank Holiday Monday
Please be aware the Council offices will be closed for the Bank Holiday Monday on May 29th and will reopen on Tuesday, May 30th
Tell us if waste has been dumped.
Fly tipping is the illegal dumping of waste or rubbish. If you see fly tipping in North Norfolk you can report it using a online form.
If you discover fly tipped waste please follow these guidelines:
- don't touch the waste - it may contain syringes, toxic chemicals or other hazardous substances
- don't disturb the site - there may be evidence that could help identify the fly tippers and lead to their prosecution
- visually try to work out what the waste consists of and how much there is
- make a note of the day, date and time you saw the tipping, its exact location and whether it’s in or near water
If you see someone fly tipping, make a note of:
- how many people are involved and what they look like
- what has been tipped - how much and what it looks like
- details of any vehicles involved including make, colour and registration number if possible
Be very careful. Remember fly tippers are doing something illegal and are therefore unlikely to welcome people recording their activity.Report Fly Tipping