Details of our bulky waste collection service. How to order, the costs and what items we can and cannot collect
Use this service to book a collection for bulky items such as furniture, electrical items, mattresses, fridges and freezers.
Before you get started
You will need:
- a debit or credit card (see charges below)
- the address including postcode for the property to collect from
- the total number of items to be collected
- the type of items being collected (for example, fridge or sofa)
This is a pre-payment service with the following charges:
- 1 to 3 items - £39.00
- 4 to 6 items - £44.50
- 7 to 9 items - £60.00
- per additional item over 9 - £10.00
The charges are non-refundable (e.g. if you change your mind or if someone else takes the items from outside your property before our operatives arrive).
You can use the online form to amend your collection up to 12pm the day before your collection.
On collection day
Place items on the edge of your property, nearest to the road, by 7am.
If you live in a flat, the items must be left on the ground floor, outside the building, where the collection team can see them.
Before you ask us to collect an unwanted item, can you get rid of it another way?
- If it's in good condition, give it to someone who could reuse it.
- If you can get it there, take it to your nearest recycling centre.
|Living room and dining room items||
What we can't collect
We don't collect:
Other payment options
If you are unable to order online, you can book and pay for a collection by credit or debit card by calling our contractor Serco on 0330 109 9220.
Payment can also be made by cheque, payable to Serco. Send your payment to:
Unit 6, Dunkirk
Please include the following details:
- the collection address with postcode,
- a contact telephone number,
- and a list of all the items that need collecting