Contact us to report a problem with a street sign

The District Council is responsible for provision and maintenance of street name plates for adopted roads across North Norfolk. A system of ongoing maintenance is in place ensuring that the Council deals with any reports of damaged or vandalised signs as quickly as possible.

Anyone wanting to report a problem with a nameplate sign is asked to email

Other road signs including locality signs, no through road signs and traffic signs are the responsibility of Norfolk County Council Highways Department. Please contact them direct.