Report an instance of graffiti.

Graffiti is writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on the surface of any property. The responsibility for removing graffiti falls to the owner of the property which has been defaced with graffiti.

The council will remove graffiti from its own property and may be able to offer a paid for service for removing graffiti from private property. 

Where graffiti is on items of street furniture - such as telephone boxes, bus shelters and telecommunication boxes - or on property belonging to some statutory undertakers or education institutions, then the council will forward your report to the relevant organisation who are responsible for their own assets/property.  NNDC does have powers to require the removal of the graffiti by serving a Defacement Removal Notice if no action is taken in a reasonable time.