The Statement of Accounts provides all the financial information and disclosure notes relating to each financial year
There is a requirement for all Councils to publish their Statement of Accounts each financial year. The accounts are a key financial document and give a detailed overview of the Council's income and expenditure during the financial year as well as providing a record of the assets and liabilities at the year end.
The Accounts are prepared in accordance with the Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting in the United Kingdom issued by the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA).Within the statements below you will find all the financial information and disclosure notes relating to North Norfolk District Council for the relevant financial period.
The maintenance and integrity of the North Norfolk District Council website is the responsibility of the Council; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and, accordingly, the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.
Legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements may differ from legislation in other jurisdictions.
North Norfolk District Council Audit of Accounts: year ended 31 March 2019
2018 to 2019
2017 to 2018
2016 to 2017
2015 to 2016
2014 to 2015
2013 to 2014
2012 to 2013
Further information - Annual Governance Statements, Local Code of Governance, Annual Audit Letter, ISA 260 Report and Signed declaration
- Annual Governance Statement for 2018/2019
- Local Code of Governance 2017/2018
- Annual Governance Statement for 2017/2018
- Annual Governance Statement for 2016/2017
- Local Code of Governance 2016/2017
- NNDC Annual Audit Letter for the year ended 31 March 2017
- ISA 260 Report for 2014 to 2015 to those charged with governance
- A statement declaring our statement of accounts is subject to change after audit.