If your business has been forced to close due to lockdown restrictions, you may be eligible for a grant
The Council is required to publish details of all grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations annually. North Norfolk District Council has chosen to publish a separate list to include all grants even if below £500.
For each identified grant, the following information must be published as a minimum:
- Date the grant was awarded
- Time period for which the grant has been given
- Local authority department which awarded the grant
- Beneficiary’s registration number
- Summary of the purpose of the grant