The UK Government is changing how we vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.
Grants awarded to Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprises
The Council is required to publish details of all grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations annually. North Norfolk District Council has chosen to publish a separate list to include all grants even if below £500.
For each identified grant, the following information must be published as a minimum:
- Date the grant was awarded
- Time period for which the grant has been given
- Local authority department which awarded the grant
- Beneficiary’s registration number
- Summary of the purpose of the grant