Our offices are open to customers with pre-arranged appointments only. There are other ways to get in touch. Visit our Contact us page to find out more.
Premises or club premises currently under review:
- There are currently no club premises under review
Premises or club premises previously under review:
- The White Lady, Front Street, Worstead, Norfolk, NR28 9RW - conditions imposed by NNDC Licensing Sub Committee 20 January 2016
- Blazers, Surrey Street, Cromer, NR27 9EZ - Premises Licence revoked by North Norfolk District Council Licensing Sub Committee 8th October 2008.
- Orchard Gardens, Mundesley Road, North Walsham, NR28 0DB – Regulated Entertainment temporarily removed until improvements made to the sound-proofing to the premises by NNDC Licensing Sub Committee 10th December 2008.
- The Star Public House, 44 Oak Street, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9DY - Facilities for playing live music removed and reduction in trading hours by NNDC Licensing Sub Committee 19th January 2011.
- The Garden House, 30 Bridge Street, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9AZ - Additional conditions attached to premises licence and the premises to be closed for 6 weeks from date of NNDC Licensing Sub Committee Hearing 13th July 2011.
Last updated: 4th October 2017