We're here to help, but to keep us all safe please only come to the office if necessary. Most of our services are available online but if you do need to see someone, please book an appointment to avoid long wait times.
Premises or club premises currently under review:
- There are currently no club premises under review
Premises or club premises previously under review:
- The White Lady, Front Street, Worstead, Norfolk, NR28 9RW - conditions imposed by NNDC Licensing Sub Committee 20 January 2016
- Blazers, Surrey Street, Cromer, NR27 9EZ - Premises Licence revoked by North Norfolk District Council Licensing Sub Committee 8th October 2008.
- Orchard Gardens, Mundesley Road, North Walsham, NR28 0DB – Regulated Entertainment temporarily removed until improvements made to the sound-proofing to the premises by NNDC Licensing Sub Committee 10th December 2008.
- The Star Public House, 44 Oak Street, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9DY - Facilities for playing live music removed and reduction in trading hours by NNDC Licensing Sub Committee 19th January 2011.
- The Garden House, 30 Bridge Street, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9AZ - Additional conditions attached to premises licence and the premises to be closed for 6 weeks from date of NNDC Licensing Sub Committee Hearing 13th July 2011.
Last updated: 4th October 2017