Your Questions Answered - Financial and Asset Commercialisation
Q and A - What Do You Think?
A Personal Licence permits a specified person to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol at a premises that holds a valid Premises Licence.
Information on the different types of Premise Licence applications can be found in the drop down list below.
For a valid application we require ALL the following forms/documentation in order for the application to be processed. Incomplete applications will be returned.
- Personal Application Form (WORD)
- Disclosure of Convictions Application Form (WORD)
- Two passport size photographs, one of which must be endorsed by a certified person
- Original licensing qualification certificate
- Basic Disclosure Certificate issued no earlier than one calendar month before the submission of the application to the Licensing Authority
- Appropriate fee