We’ve got lots of sports and countryside activities available this half term.
A Personal Licence permits a specified person to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol at a premises that holds a valid Premises Licence.
From 6 April 2017 Licensing Authorities are required to check the immigration status and right to work of ALL those applying for Personal Licence.
The new provisions mean that Personal Licences must not be issued to persons who are:-
- Unlawfully present,
- Not permitted to work, or
- Permitted to work, but not this type of work.
The issue of a licence to a disqualified person is prohibited.
All licence applications made on or after 6 April 2017, must satisfy the Licensing Authority that the applicant is not disqualified by their immigration status from holding a licence before the licence is issued. Each application made on or from this date will need to provide a copy of the supporting documentation as detailed below.
Current or expired British Passport
Full UK Birth Certificate accompanied by any appropriate documentation confirming your National Insurance Number
These must be a copy of the original documents only.
Information on the different types of Premise Licence applications can be found in the drop down list below.
For a valid application we require ALL the following forms/documentation in order for the application to be processed. Incomplete applications will be returned.
- Personal Application Form (WORD)
- Disclosure of Convictions Application Form (WORD)
- Two passport size photographs, one of which must be endorsed by a certified person
- Original licensing qualification certificate
- Basic Disclosure Certificate issued no earlier than one calendar month before the submission of the application to the Licensing Authority
- Appropriate fee