Free parking available in our car parks at Fakenham (Saturday 15th December) and Holt (Sunday 16th December).
Where to find data and other information on the local economy in North Norfolk.
- Business, Industry and Trade
- Employment and Labour Market
- People, Population and Community
There are several online tools available that have taken these official statistics and reproduced them in a more local and user friendly order. Brief descriptions of these are listed below:
- NOMIS official labour market statistics gives free public access to detailed and up-to-date information about the UK labour market and 2011 Census data. Visit this website to find out information about North Norfolk or your chosen ward.
- Norfolk Insight is a service provided by Norfolk County Council which gives free public access to detailed local information.
- East of England Forecasting Model (EEFM), this spreadsheet from the Cambridgeshire Insight website details information about the housing and demographic make up of North Norfolk amongst other things.
- Data Discovery Alpha is another Office for National Statistics service which provides a limited range of economic data.
This North Norfolk District Council infographic contains useful information on the north Norfolk district and its market towns.
For the latest information on the volume and value of tourism in North Norfolk please read the Economic Impact of Tourism document and Tourism in North Norfolk 2016 infographic which details the number of visitors to the area and the level of income and employment that these visitors generate.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on the above links or if you have any questions about the economy of North Norfolk please contact the Economic Growth team for assistance.