Report an instance of flyposting
Fly posters are posters, stickers, or bills put up without the property owner's permission. It is illegal, and we can take enforcement action against anyone caught.
You can report graffiti using our online form.
Before you use this form
If you have found an instance of flyposting, please note the following:
- time and day
- content of the poster or leaflet
- position of the posters or leaflets
If you see someone flyposting, make a note of:
- how many people are involved
- what they look like
- what posters they are putting up
- details of any vehicles involved
Be very careful. Remember, flyposting is illegal, and anyone involved in this activity is unlikely to welcome their actions being recorded.