Free training courses available to help you start a career in adult social care with the North Norfolk Care Academy.
Fly posters are posters, stickers or bills that are put up without the permission of the property owner.
Flyposting is the unauthorised placing of literature and posters in public spaces. It is illegal and enforcement action can be taken against anyone caught.
If you believe you have found an instance of flyposting please follow these guidelines:
- make a note of the time and day you saw the flyposting
- make a note of the content of the fly poster
- make a note of the location, address and position of the posters or leaflets
If you see someone flyposting, make a note of:
- how many people are involved and what they look like
- what posters they are putting up
- details of any vehicles involved
Be very careful. Remember flyposting is illegal and therefore anyone involved in this activity is unlikely to welcome their activities being recorded.
Contact us using the details provided in the sidebar.