Have your say on the draft Development Brief, which will inform future planning applications for the site. Learn more about this by selecting 'Find out more'.
The North Norfolk District Council Corporate Plan for 2019 to 2023
North Norfolk District Council’s Corporate Plan 2019 to 2023 set out the Council’s priorities until 2023. It guided business decisions to ensure that the council was well-run and able to meet its objectives.
The Corporate Plan is a strategic document, listing the priorities for council actions.
Corporate Plan priorities for 2019 to 2023
- Local Homes for Local Need
- Boosting Business Sustainability and Growth
- Customer Focus
- Climate, Coast and the Environment
- Financial Sustainability and Growth
- Quality of Life
You can check out the priorities in our Corporate Plan in more detail or view the delivery plan.
View our Performance Portal to discover our Corporate Plan and Delivery Plan for 2019 to 2023, including our:
- themes and objectives
- key performance measures, including the targets we set ourselves and how we did against them
- progress in completing the actions in our Delivery Plan