Our offices are open to customers with pre-arranged appointments only. There are other ways to get in touch. Visit our Contact us page to find out more.
We publish details of all contracts and orders over £5,000.
Details of any contract, commissioned activity, purchase order, framework agreement and any other legally enforceable agreement with a value that exceeds £5,000. The following details are published for each contract:
- Reference number
- Title of agreement
- Local authority department responsible
- Description of the goods and/or services being provided
- Supplier name and details
- Sum to be paid over the length of the contract or the estimated annual spending or budget for the contract
- Value Added Tax that cannot be recovered
- Start, end and review dates
- Whether or not the contract was the result of an invitation to quote or a published invitation to tender
- Whether or not the supplier is a small or medium sized enterprise and/or a voluntary or community sector organisation and where it is, the relevant registration number.