We're here to help, but to keep us all safe please only come to the office if necessary. Most of our services are available online but if you do need to see someone, please book an appointment to avoid long wait times.
We publish details of all contracts and orders over £5,000.
Details of any contract, commissioned activity, purchase order, framework agreement and any other legally enforceable agreement with a value that exceeds £5,000. The following details are published for each contract:
- Reference number
- Title of agreement
- Local authority department responsible
- Description of the goods and/or services being provided
- Supplier name and details
- Sum to be paid over the length of the contract or the estimated annual spending or budget for the contract
- Value Added Tax that cannot be recovered
- Start, end and review dates
- Whether or not the contract was the result of an invitation to quote or a published invitation to tender
- Whether or not the supplier is a small or medium sized enterprise and/or a voluntary or community sector organisation and where it is, the relevant registration number.