Have your say on the draft Development Brief, which will inform future planning applications for the site. Learn more about this by selecting 'Find out more'.
Find out how much it costs to park in our council car parks, including coaches and motorbikes and how to buy a ticket online.
How much does it cost?
|Tariff||From 8am to 6pm||24hrs||7-day|
|Standard||£1.20 for first 2 hours then 80p per additional hour||£6||£24|
|Resort||£1.50 for first hour then £1.20 per additional hour||£8.50||£34|
|Coastal||£1.80 per hour||£8.50||£34|
Car park season tickets
Car park season tickets can be purchased online.
We offer two types of season tickets:
- short stay 3-hour
- long stay 24-hour
24 hour and weekly tickets
24 hour and weekly tickets can be bought using the ParkingOps app or from any pay and display machine. They are transferrable to other NNDC car parks for the duration of the ticket.
With the app you can pay for your parking without paying in cash or needing to display a physical ticket on your vehicle.
Download the app
Charges for coaches are:
- £6 for up to 4 hours
- £12 for up to 24 hours
Visit our coach parking page for further information about where to park coaches.
Height restrictions are in place at:
- East Runton, grassed area
- Fakenham, Highfields car park
- Fakenham, The Limes car park
Swinging height barriers
There are also swinging height barriers in place at the following car parks:
- Cromer, Cadogan Road
- Cromer, Meadow
- Cromer, Runton Road
- Sheringham, Station Approach
- Wells-next-the-Sea, Stearman’s Yard
Whilst these barriers are left open, the Council reserves the right to close these at short notice when required.
There is no charge for motorbike parking, and there are motorbike bays provided in some NNDC car parks. However, when they are not available, please park considerately and safely.
Motorhomes, caravans and oversized vehicles
Motor homes and vehicles that occupy more than one bay are required to buy the corresponding number of tickets for each or partly used bay.
- car parks do not allow vehicles over 3.5 tonnes unless otherwise stated
- caravans are not permitted in any NNDC car park
- overnight sleeping is not allowed
Blue badge holders are not free from charges. Still, an additional 30 minutes beyond ticket expiry time is permitted before enforcement applies.
Norfolk County Council manages and issues blue badges.
A limited number of free parking bays are now available at the following car parks:
30 minute spaces:
- Cromer, Meadow Road,NR27 9EE
- Fakenham, Bridge Street, NR21 9AG
- Holt, Albert Street, NR25 6HX
- North Walsham, Hornbeam Road, NR28 0FX
- Sheringham, Morris Street, NR26 8JY
- Stalham, High Street, NR12 9AN
- Wells-next-the-Sea, Staithe Street, NR23 1AG
60 minute spaces:
- North Walsham, Bank Loke, NR28 9JN
- North Walsham, Vicarage Street, NR28 9DQ
For contractors: request a licence to park
This form is currently under review. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services team.