Have your say on the draft Development Brief, which will inform future planning applications for the site. Learn more about this by selecting 'Find out more'.
Making of the Neighbourhood Plan
Following a public referendum on Thursday 7 March 2019, the Corpusty and Saxthorpe Neighbourhood Plan was brought into legal force and forms part of the statutory Development Plan for North Norfolk. Decisions on planning applications in the Corpusty and Saxthorpe Neighbourhood Area (the parish) are made following policies in the Corpusty and Saxthorpe Neighbourhood Plan and wider Development Plan unless material considerations suggest otherwise.
|Votes in favour||203 (91%)|
|Votes against||21 (9%)|
Made Neighbourhood Plan
- Date Plan made: 1 April 2019
- Referendum date: 7 March 2019
- Examination date: 17 September 2018 to 6 November 2018
- Regulation 16 Consultation: 25 June to 6 August 2018
- Regulation 16 Plan submitted: 1 June 2018
- Regulation 14 Consultation: 5 June 2017 to 24 July 2017
- Designation date: 2 December 2013