We’ve got lots of sports and countryside activities available this half term.
Neighbourhood Plan Progress
Corpusty and Saxthorpe Parish Council formally submitted their Final Draft Neighbourhood Plan for examination in June 2018. Following a six-week period of public consultation the Neighbourhood Plan is now at the Examination Stage.
Mr Andrew Ashcroft has been appointed to conduct an independent examination to decide if the Plan meets the conditions required to progress to referendum. The Examination began on Monday 17 September 2018 and is expected to finish within 4 to 6 weeks.
On 20 September 2018 the examiner issued a set of questions in a clarification note to Corpusty and Saxthorpe Parish Council:
The following key documents have been made available to the examiner:
- Corpusty and Saxthorpe Submission Version Neighbourhood Plan June 2018
- Schedule of Representations
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- HRA Screening Opinion
- SEA Screening Opinion
- Evidence Base
Further information and dates will be published when available.
If the draft Plan is approved by the Examiner the next stage is to put the plan, which includes the examiner's recommendations, to a public referendum.
- Formal Notice of Consultation
- Corpusty and Saxthorpe Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan June 2017
- NNDC Response to Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan
- SEA Screening Option
- Neighbour Area - Application form
- Neighbour Area - Proposed Area Map
- Designation Date: 2 December 2013
- Regulation 14 Draft Plan Submitted: 5 June 2017
- Regulation 16 Plan Submitted: 1 June 2018
- Regulation 16 Consultation: 25 June to 6 August 2018
- Examination Date: : 17 September 2018 (for approx 4 to 6 weeks)
- Referendum Date: N/A
Last updated: 3rd October 2018