Norfolk County Council Trading Standards are highlighting the latest consumer scams in Norfolk.
Neighbourhood Plan Progress
Corpusty and Saxthorpe Parish Council formally submitted their Final Draft Neighbourhood Plan for independent examination in June 2018. The examination commenced on 18 September and concluded on 6 November 2018. North Norfolk District Council have issued a Decision Statement which concludes that the modified plan should proceed to a public referendum.
A public referendum will take place on Thursday 7 March 2019 at Corpusty and Saxthorpe Village Hall, Heydon Road, Corpusty, NR11 6PN.
The hours of poll will be from 7:00am to 10:00pm. Residents will be asked the question: ‘Do you want North Norfolk District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Corpusty and Saxthorpe to help it decide planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area?’
If more than 50% of individuals vote ‘yes’ in the Referendum, then North Norfolk District Council will formally ‘make’ the Corpusty and Saxthorpe Neighbourhood Development Plan. If the Neighbourhood Plan is ‘made’ it will help determine future planning applications in the Neighbourhood Plan Area and shall form part of the statutory Development Plan for North Norfolk.
Further details about the Referendum can be found in the Information Statement. Any enquiries regarding the content of the Neighbourhood Plan should be directed to the Parish Clerk on 01263 587755 or email email@example.com.
- Corpusty and Saxthorpe (Referendum Version) Neighbourhood Plan
- Information Statement
- Examiners Report
- Schedule of Representations at Examination Stage
- Decision Statement (Proceed to Referendum)
- Corpusty and Saxthorpe Submission Version Neighbourhood Plan June 2018
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- HRA Screening Opinion
- SEA Screening Opinion
- Evidence Base
- Formal Notice of Consultation
- Corpusty and Saxthorpe Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan June 2017
- NNDC Response to Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan
- SEA Screening Opinion
- Neighbour Area - Application form
- Neighbour Area - Proposed Area Map
- Designation Date: 2 December 2013
- Regulation 14 Draft Plan Submitted: 5 June 2017
- Regulation 16 Plan Submitted: 1 June 2018
- Regulation 16 Consultation: 25 June to 6 August 2018
- Examination Date: : 17 September 2018 to 6 November 2018
- Referendum Date: 7 March 2019
Last updated: 1st February 2019