We're here to help, but to keep us all safe please only come to the office if necessary. Most of our services are available online but if you do need to see someone, please book an appointment to avoid long wait times.
- Homeless: How the council can help?
- Advice for finding a place to stay if you're homeless and on the streets
- Help and housing for care leavers and young people
- Mental illness or impairment and threatened with homelessness
- How the council approaches homelessness
- Advice about homelessness
You don't have to be sleeping on the streets or not have a roof over your head to be considered homeless. Find out how we can help.