Neighbourhood Plan Progress
Blakeney Parish Council is now undertaking a Pre-Submission Consultation on the Draft Blakeney Neighbourhood Plan between Thursday 3 October and Friday 15 November 2019.
The document and the consultation response form are available to download below, or on the Blakeney Parish Council website.
Completed responses should be returned to email@example.com by Friday 15 November, 2019.
Alternatively, responses can be returned to:
The Parish Office
Paper copies can be reviewed at the following locations:
- Blakeney Neighbourhood Plan Drop-in Events (Tuesday 22 October, from 2pm to 6pm, and Wednesday 23 October, 9:30am to 12:30pm), Blakeney Village Hall, Langham Road, Blakeney, NR25 7PG.
- The Parish Office, Langham Road, Blakeney, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 7PG during normal opening hours.
Pre-Submission Consultation Documents (October 2019)
|Consultation Documents||Date published|
|Pre Submission Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Version||October 2019|
|Consultation Response Form||October 2019|
|Consultation Notice||October 2019|
Neighbourhood Area Designation Documents (February 2017)
- Designation Date: 30 November 2017
- Regulation 14 Draft Plan: 3 October 2019 to 15 November 2019
- Regulation 16 Plan Submitted:
- Plan sent for Examination:
- Referendum Date:
- Date Plan Made:
Last updated: 18th November 2019