If you are struggling financially, make sure you are not missing out on benefits with this free online checker.
You may be entitled to financial support if you:
- have a disability
- are ill
- if you care for someone
- unemployed and looking for work
- your earnings are low
- you are bringing up children
You can gain an estimate of the benefits you may be entitled to by using the online calculator.
The amount of benefit awarded is dependent on several factors:
- income such as wages, benefits or self-employment of yourself, your partner and any other adults in the household
- savings such as bank and building society accounts, shares, additional property or land of yourself, your partner and any other adults in the household
- age of yourself and your partner
- size and composition of your family
- special circumstances, such as illness or disability
- how much rent or council tax you pay
Special rules apply to full-time students and people from abroad. Please contact us for further information.