Are you interested in making a difference to your community?

Find out how to become a Councillor for North Norfolk District Council, come along to the Prospective Candidates’ Evening on 20 September 2018.

In most circumstances a claim for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support or Alternative Maximum Benefit will begin from the Monday after you advise us of your intention to claim provided that a completed form is received within one month of that date. Otherwise benefit will begin from the Monday following receipt of a completed application.

An intention to claim must be registered to the benefits department by the person wishing to claim. You can contact us by telephone, email or in writing to do this. Alternatively this can be done in person at either our Cromer or Fakenham office.