Are you interested in making a difference to your community?

Find out how to become a Councillor for North Norfolk District Council, come along to the Prospective Candidates’ Evening on 20 September 2018.

Have ballot papers sent to your address so you can vote and return by post

Voting by post is an easy and convenient way of voting if you are unable to get to the polling station. Ballot papers will be sent to your nominated address prior to polling day so that you can cast your vote and return it by post.

Once you are registered individually you will need to complete and return a postal vote application.

How to apply for a postal vote: