Join the electoral register to vote in elections and referendums.
You can register to vote on the gov.uk website which takes around 5 minutes.
Make sure you have:
- your National Insurance number
- your passport if you are a British citizen living abroad
You can also use this service to:
- update your name, address or other details on the electoral register
- change your voting preferences e.g. to vote in person or by post
- change whether you're on the open register
Am I registered to vote?
This service cannot be carried out online. To find out if you are already on the electoral register, please contact the Electoral Services team on email@example.com or 01263 513811. We will require your name and current address to check if you are registered to vote.Register to vote