Businesses across the district are being encouraged to put themselves forward to win one of the prestigious titles
Join the electoral register to vote in elections and referendums.
It’s too late to register to vote in the General Election on 8 June 2017. You can still register for future elections.
You can register to vote on the gov.uk website which takes around 5 minutes.
Make sure you have:
- your National Insurance number
- your passport if you are a British citizen living abroad
You can also use this service to:
- update your name, address or other details on the electoral register
- change your voting preferences e.g. to vote in person or by post
- change whether you're on the open register
Am I registered to vote?
This service cannot be carried out online. To find out if you are already on the electoral register, please contact the Electoral Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01263 513811. We will require your name and current address to check if you are registered to vote.Register to vote