Find out how to become a Councillor for North Norfolk District Council, come along to the Prospective Candidates’ Evening on 20 September 2018.
Join the electoral register to vote in elections and referendums.
You can register to vote on the gov.uk website which takes around 5 minutes.
Make sure you have:
- your National Insurance number
- your passport if you are a British citizen living abroad
You can also use this service to:
- update your name, address or other details on the electoral register
- change your voting preferences e.g. to vote in person or by post
- change whether you're on the open register
Am I registered to vote?
This service cannot be carried out online. To find out if you are already on the electoral register, please contact the Electoral Services team on email@example.com or 01263 513811. We will require your name and current address to check if you are registered to vote.Register to vote