Norfolk County Council elections and General Election
Elections will take place on 4 May 2017 to elect County Councillors and on 8 June 2017 to elect the North Norfolk MP
Join the electoral register to vote in elections and referendums.
It only takes about 5 minutes to register on the gov.uk website.
Make sure you have:
- your National Insurance number
- your passport if you are a British citizen living abroad
You can also use this service to:
- update your name, address or other details on the electoral register
- change your voting preferences e.g. to vote in person or by post
- change whether you're on the open register
Am I registered to vote?
This service cannot be carried out online. To find out if you are already on the electoral register, please contact the Electoral Services team on email@example.com or 01263 513811. We will require your name and current address to check if you are registered to vote.