The UK Government is changing how we vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.
- Advice for landlords during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic
- Advice if you're an ex-prisoner and find yourself homeless
- Advice for veterans if you're homeless
- Apply for disabled facilities grant
- Controlling condensation and mould in your home
- Complaining about a landlord
- Does my house in multiple occupation (HMO) need a licence?
- Domestic abuse: how to get help and support
- View advice on repossession
- Help and housing for care leavers and young people
- Homeless after leaving hospital
- Homelessness and rough sleeping strategy
- Mental illness or impairment and threatened with homelessness
- Private rented housing team: a guide for landlords
- View register of licensed house of multiple occupation's (HMO)
- What is a house in multiple occupation (HMO)?
- Duty to refer
- Advice about homelessness
- Help finding a privately rented property
- Emergency accommodation
- Homeless tonight?
- Advice about renting privately
- How can the Council help
- Worried about becoming homeless
- Frequently asked questions for tenants renting from a private landlord
- Homes for Ukraine scheme in North Norfolk