Sign up now for a recently upgraded and improved My Bills and Benefits online account.
- Frequently asked questions: Your Benefits and the Coronavirus
- Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax support
- Tell us about changes that affect your benefits
- Pay Housing Benefit overpayment
- Appeal against a claim decision or overpayment
- Benefit statement - online service
You may be eligible to a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) if you are receiving Housing Benefit or the Housing element from Universal Credit and require additional help to meet your housing costs.